Wij usually use the internet for many things nowadays: wij attempt to work, read the news, keep ter touch with others, pay bills, etc. But ter the past few years, some of us are also attempting to find their better half online. Without doubt, this is a quick growing trend spil wij have less time to go out and loosen вЂ“ and also to meet someone fresh ter this accelerated world.
Ter the following you can read some joy and interesting facts, tips and statistics about online dating and relationships te normal that can be found on the internet. I hope that a few of thesis will verrassing you вЂ“ spil they astonished mij too вЂ“ and some will make you laugh.
Of course I can’t ensure that thesis figures are 100% sure and reliable (some of thesis could have bot just made up by some people who say they are scientists вЂ“ no offense), so read thesis points by bearing this te mind. Have joy!
Here Wij Go
1. Best very first date: have a drink somewhere, and maybe dinner afterwards.
Two. On the very first date a restaurant is always a good choice, surveys showcase that Italian restaurants are the most preferred on thesis occasions.
Trio. Most significant to people te an online profile are the’About mij’ (55%) and the ‘Pictures’ section (45%). So sometimes pictures indeed worth a thousand words.
Four. Despite this, about one third of online daters do not upload a profile picture to their online dating profile.
Five. People who do upload a picture are better be uploading photos with which they can enhance their qualities and make themselves unique вЂ“ meantime they still look attractive of course. Pictures about hobbies can give a good spark to conversations when meeting each other ter person.
6. After the ‘About mij’ and the ‘Pictures’ section on a dating profile the most significant for online daters is the geographical location and the age of the potential fucking partner.
7. When looking for a potential fucking partner online, some of the most significant dealbreakers are: smoking, drinking, political views, religious views, education, étnico background and children.
8. 51% of all online dating people are ter a relationship, only 21% are indeed single and 11% are married.
9. 80% of online daters know someone who found love on the internet вЂ“ this is a fine motivation for most of them.
Ten. About 50% of all people on the world know someone who dated someone they met on the internet. Out of them, about 30% knows more than one person.
11. 9% of online daters are registered on Three or more online dating sites.
12. The media time of courtship before marriage is much shorter when two people meet online than ter person (online: Eighteen months, offline: 42 months).
13. About 10% of the population use online dating sites to find love.
14. Ter 2010 17% of married couples met online.
15. Ter the UK the volume of Google searches on mobile phones about dating grew by more than 200% year by year since 2008.
16. 36% of adults admit that they broke up with someone because of their looks вЂ“ out of this: 31% of boys and 12% of women dumped their playmate because they were overweight.
17. There are about Three million very first dates every day on the entire world.
Legal. The Three main reasons of break-ups: 1: lost rente, Two: distance, Trio: cheating.
Nineteen. 56% of all adults keuze to have an unhappy hook-up life.
20. Five,4% of adult people diegene without everzwijn getting married.
21. Chinese people use online dating sites the most (aound 140 million people) вЂ“ more than the surplus of the world combined.
22. eHarmony and Match.com are two of the most known dating sites on the entire world.
23. Some surveys ter the USA state the promedio age of an online dater is 48 years, meantime other statistics vertoning that almost 50% of all online daters aged inbetween 18-34 вЂ“ I guess this latter one is much closer to the truth.
24. About 52% of online daters are masculine, 48% are female вЂ“ so wij undoubtedly can’t say it is a sausage fest :)!
25. One out of Ten users (so 10%!) are only present on dating sites to scam others.
26. One out of Ten users deletes their profile within Three months.
27. Te the USA, women lie the most about: 1. weight, Two. overall outlook, Trio. age – on their online dating profile.
28. Ter the USA, guys lie the most about: 1. age, Two. height, Three. income – on their online dating profile.
29. Te común on the entire world: guys tend to lie a lotsbestemming about how many vrouwen they had and what kleuter of relationship are they looking for te their online dating profiles.
30. On promedio, women lie less on their online dating profile than fellows do.
31. One out of Trio women who met someone online had hook-up on the very first date вЂ“ and 80% of them did not use protection!
32. One out of Ten hookup offenders use online dating to meet other people вЂ“ so beware! Also, about 3% of online dating studs are psychopaths. Still, wij can’t say that online dating is dangerous вЂ“ at least it is not more dangerous than ‘regular’ dating.
33. Many women who use online dating are most afraid to meet one of the above mentioned weirdos and/or serial killers.
34. Meantime studs said they are afraid of commitment and of women who won’t permit them free time or to meet with their friends whenever they want.
35. Fresh couples usually tend to wait 6-8 dates until they ‘get to know each other better’ вЂ“ if you know what I mean :).
36. Fresh couples usually pauze up ter 3-5 months after they got together.
Share your ideas!
Please feel free to comment on this hub, your terugkoppeling is very much appreciated!
Or, if you feel that you can write fresh, fresh ideas about this or a similar topic, just join our community and begin writing!
В© Copyright 2012-2014, Zsofia Koszegi-Nagy (zsobig)