Getting a man to take care of you ter an age where independent women are the standaard takes a specific skill set. But don’t worry, you can lightly learn them. Wij’ll go overheen each of the abilities individually. So what’s the lure te having a man take care of you? I’ll give you my list .
Having a Job VS. Being Taken Care Of
I would rather have flowers ter my hair than wear a business suit. I would rather tend to the needs of a man who gives mij jewelry, clothing, food, shelter, and security than sub away 40 hours a week with people who are only worried about number crunching. I would rather create an atmosphere of love and desire with a man than see my back, be te fear for my job, or cater to the egos of people that don’t even care about mij.
So You’ve Determined that Independence is Overrated Too .
When I wasgoed ter my early 20s I couldn’t wait to make my own money. After about ten years, I realized it wasgoed finish bull crap. Corporate and the workplace te universal isn’t worth the stress. But it did train mij one useful thing .
How to Charm a Man
Just because you leave the workforce does not mean you leave work behind downright. Practising charm sometimes takes wordy self-control. It can be rough at very first but you will be rewarded for it with a man who wants to shower you with love, gifts, and happiness.
- Don’t debate him on his intrinsic beliefs. If you disagree, keep it to yourself. Verbalizing will only create a rift.
- Be his cheerleader. Praise his hard work. Thank him for what he does for you.
- When he wants to be alone, spil all dudes do sometimes, give him that time.
- Ask him to do tasks rather than tell him.
- If he is ter a bad mood from work or life stresses, don’t react. Let him vent. Or you can leave the slagroom for a while.
- When he talks about his interests te life, state what you believe is positive about those things. Leave out the negative.
- Don’t embark arguments. Calmly speak about what bothers you, and make sure it is about something significant.
Skill #1 Charm
Whether I worked with colleagues (internal clients) or customers (outward clients), treating people how they want to be treated made my life so much lighter — even if I didn’t always feel the person deserved such nice treatment. This is called having charm, and it can take a woman far.
Rather than having Ten, 20, or more clients at work to appease, when you are taken care of by a man, you only have one client to charm. That makes life so much lighter.
And when I say client, I mean figuratively. When you are te a relationship with someone, it is brainy to think of them spil a client. Because you will most often get out of the person what you waterput into them.
Feminism has taken away some of the softer abilities women used to practice on the entire.
Charming a man is a skill that every woman ter a relationship should practice. Wij are the softer hookup, and dudes love us for those softer qualities.
Be His Cheerleader
Does anything on the How to Charm a Man list bother you?
You might think to yourself, “I’m no autómata. I don’t want to smooch his behind.” But look at that list again. Don’t you want to be treated the same way? Everything te that list is a positive social skill. And most people, especially te our modern world, do not get treated ter a positive manner by most of the people they run into — whether at work, huis, or on the street. When your man is treated with love and respect by you, he will give you the world. That is what charm does.
Skill #Two Finding a Man that Will Marry You
This skill te itself is sometimes a heart-wrenching task ter women’s lives, but it doesn’t have to be. Think of it te terms of business. Find a client that has demonstrable promise (a good man) and create a contract that will be beneficial to both of you (marriage).
You will not be truly secure te letting a man take care of you until you are both married. The marriage contract creates an obligation that you will be there for each other, emotionally, physically . legally.
Without that marital contract you won’t have health insurance, you can be waterput on the street without reprise, his finances aren’t legally collective with you, and you won’t have the respect that comes with marriage. When you think about how to get a man to take care of you, those needs are your bottom line. When you have found the right man, you still need that protection for your own peace of mind.
Stay Away from Boys that .
- Are bouncing different women around
- Vertoning rente ter only having hookup with you
- Run away from responsibilities
- Don’t seem interested ter you
- Think they are doing you a privanza by being ter your presence
- Do not care about your feelings
- Are not interested ter having a monogamous relationship with you
Pick the Man that .
- Is very attracted to you and crazy about you
- Believes te always paying on dates
- Wants to be by your side and always finds time to be with you
- Goes after through on his promises
- Has a solid career or shows career promise
- Discusses marriage or speaks about marriage te the future (he talks about it before you everzwijn stir ter together).
Skill #Three Setting Up a Win-Win Situation
You want to stay at huis and look pretty while he is at work. Here is how to make that toebijten.
- Discuss your desire to be at huis. Tell him you want to make the huis a relieving, welcoming, loving place for both of you. Tell him you will cook for him and be there for him when he needs you.
- Make sure that he can afford your combined expenses. If there is a problem, see what you can get rid of until the numbers match up. For example, get a cheaper apartment, get rid of the toegevoegd car, reduce your cell phone package, etc. You might have to make petite lifestyle switches, but you won’t mind it merienda you are able to stay at huis.
- Be sexy. Just for him. Wear lovely clothing te the huis that entices him. After he is at work all day he will love to come huis to an alluring female.
- Learn how to cook — well. Don’t make prepacked dinners from boxes and plastic bags. Cook from scrape. Present your meals at the table spil something to look forward to each day. A way to a man’s heart is partially through his tummy.
- Give him slew of hook-up. This is the thickest way to a man’s heart (when he already loves you). It is ter a man’s nature to desire hook-up, especially hablado hookup. Don’t wait for him to initiate. Frequent lovemaking will make your marriage much more peaceful and blessed. It is a stress reliever and is the glue that helps hold two people together. Take care of him often and he will take care of you.